TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've seen the THUNDERBIRD SC script from the rear bumper around here in .dwg format, but was wondering if anyone out there has the actual emblem in .dwg format? Can anyone hook me up?

-Joel

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, does anyone have the THUNDERBIRD SC script in .dwg format? I've seen it around before...

-Joel

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I have the script as a dxf on my other computer. I have used it with my vinyl cutter and it works well. I have the thunderbird SOMEWHERE, but I am not sure where at this point.

John

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Edit, just found the script file, still looking for a Bird logo though.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
While working from home today due to 12" of snow, I became distracted. Over the last hour I have found, downloaded, and converted both the Thunderbird and Cougar logos to DWG format. The laser cutter at school is going to get a workout now!

·
Registered
202 Posts
If you're doing vinyl work, I'd like to place an order. I've been looking for this very same information so that I can get my vinyl work done. Let me know if you'd be willing to help me out (for a price, I'm sure)

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm actually not doing any vinyl work, but I'd talk to ClintD, he's the master on that kind of thing.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Cant wait to see what youre working on here! :)

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, you'll probly have to. I'm in the midst of my last semester of architecture school, so not much time for projects. Going to try and rip some things out on the laser cutter for some interior fun.

·
Super Moderator
10,404 Posts
Well, you'll probly have to. I'm in the midst of my last semester of architecture school, so not much time for projects. Going to try and rip some things out on the laser cutter for some interior fun.
I'd buy an emblem in stainless; unfinished, preferably. :) Cut and run, lol.

Will it do tungsten?

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Unfortunately it isn't heavy duty by any means. I think it will only do etching on metals, it's mainly used for cutting plexi and basswood for architectural models.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts