TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
As long as it's an MN12 I'd be happy......I have a tbird and two cougars....

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I'm partial to the birds. Cougar's rear window is much easier to clean LOL, but that's about it. I like the bird's profile much better.

Every girl I've talked to has said that a cougar is "an old person's car" and a tbird is "sporty and fun"

Of course they all say Mustangs are so much faster and "hotter."

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
whatever, that's cool. I didn't buy my car to impress airhead chicks. lol

If i did it sure as hell wouldn't be an MN12! It'd be the yellow SN95 mustang with carbon fiber accents my 20 year niece drives, or some tuner import...

besides I'm going on 39, women my own age dig cougars! lmao

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
conversion02 said:
I'm partial to the birds. Cougar's rear window is much easier to clean LOL, but that's about it. I like the bird's profile much better.

Every girl I've talked to has said that a cougar is "an old person's car" and a tbird is "sporty and fun"

Of course they all say Mustangs are so much faster and "hotter."
wow.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
So the kiddies don't look at my ride and say that's hot! boo-hoo-hoo i've simply got to get a new ride and start rollin with the bass thumpin gansta rap! lmao :D

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Southpaw said:
Well I don't know about that! Around here I don't see any chicks driving MN12 Cougars. Most of them I see are being driven by 30~40 something yr old cougars! lmao :D
Them 30-40 year old cougars can hurt you if you just give them a chance!!! :D

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Ah well, give it a few years and some wanna be gangstas will bring them back into fasion with 24" wheels and goofy paint jobs, like they did with the old Chevy Caprice. Donk anybody?!?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
too late... i saw a pair of unfortunate 95's with 26 inchers on them.... it was ghey.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
You mean the boxy chevy caprices actually went out of style for awhile with the jacka$$es? they've been driving them around ever since the early eighties last I checked.

·
Registered
958 Posts
i like both......own a bird, want a cougar. i like the 93 lx front clip, same as on the sc of course w/ out the sc labeling

·
Registered
114 Posts
I personally like the looks of the cougar (hince why i bought one). And I agree the cougars have aged alot better than the birds imo.
And as far as chicks go...my g/f hated my cat until she started driving it. Now she'd rather drive it than her grand prix.
If you do get the cougar though, be ready to explain to non car people why your car has the thundercats logo all over it (seriously ive had at least 6 different people ask me).

And if you like any kind of fun when you drive skip the 3.8 (unless its the sc) and yes the 94-95 trannys suck

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Mod Motor Cat said:
Perhaps, but when it comes right down to it.......Cats eat Birds. :D
The Thunderbirds other then the Cougars have special powers, they'll shoot lighting out of there talons and electrocute a cat and eat it after it's dead.......yeah, so what’s up now?:D

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I wasn't aware of that particular feature. It must have only been built into the Green T-Birds with the "Sport" option. ;)

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Mod Motor Cat said:
I wasn't aware of that particular feature. It must have only been built into the Green T-Birds with the "Sport" option. ;)
Yes...your right indeed, only with the alpine green clearcoat thunder-chickens with the sport option have the "killing feature". There are a very slim amount of thunder-chickens in the world today with the bonus killing option. With out talons the thunder-chickens will surly die. Talons help the thunder-chickens tear into flesh and or aluminum molding. Of course if you have seen my thunder-chicken, the talons are located in the trunk and only used against opposing cars that try and out fly the thunder-chicken(mostly Chevys, hondas, and if it's really hungry a ice cream truck or McD's 18 teen wheeler). But then they soon find out that that are mistaken and end up in the thunder-chickens stomach and are soon regurgitated into little baby thunder-chickens........it is true:D

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Im suprised no one mentioned that 94-97 Thunderbirds have the LED tailights.
Cougars are cooler if you get the brougham roof, luggage rack on the trunk, and some low profile whitewalls. ;)

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
turdferguson said:
Im suprised no one mentioned that 94-97 Thunderbirds have the LED tailights.
Cougars are cooler if you get the brougham roof, luggage rack on the trunk, and some low profile whitewalls. ;)
ahem, 92-97 and screw white walls, its not no caddy or lincoln.got a spolier not a useless rust causing rack

21 - 40 of 64 Posts