TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lightly Seasoned
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody, I was just wondering if anybody has their car registered with the T-Bird registry?, I put mine in there, They keep track of all year cars running or not, It was sad to see how many went to that "Cash for Clunker" program. I think they also have a Cougar Registry

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I don't currently have mine listed, but will look into it. Thanks for the info :p Do you have a link to make it easier so we don't have to search quite as much.... I know I'm lazy lol

·
Super Moderator
11,859 Posts
Hey Everybody, I was just wondering if anybody has their car registered with the T-Bird registry?, I put mine in there, They keep track of all year cars running or not, It was sad to see how many went to that "Cash for Clunker" program. I think they also have a Cougar Registry
Link?

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Has anyone else registered theirs and haven't seen their ride in the registry yet?

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Has anyone else registered theirs and haven't seen their ride in the registry yet?
I believe that I registered mine back in 08, will have to dig and see if its there, forgot all about it .

edit : Did not in the past, Just did , And received this from the admin " It is a beauty! Thank you for making this car part of the Registry. I love to see Thunderbirds going fast. I will next update the online Registry on Monday April 1 and will send you the link. " ;)

Here are the RN#s for my birds

45457 & 42937

1 - 8 of 8 Posts