TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I left my job at Tokico and was having my going away part at Rio wraps in Dearborn on Firday. You will never guess what where they put us. They have a have in the front of the place for parties and it is called the Thunderbird club room. Now the room was not all that great just some pictures of differant years of cars and some concept drawings of what they wanted the new t-bird to look like. Anyways thought it was cool and wanted to share.

Dave

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
should probably be our new place after they tore down our old T-birds the resturaunt, that happend about a month ago if anyone didnt know.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
no idea, all i know is that i was home fro x-mas break from college and it was completely gone, however the sign is still up so im wondering if they are just going to rebuild it

·
Registered
20 Posts
Very interested. Can you email me me specs about what was done to the car as well as your asking price? Plus, would need to know about condition of the vehicle, like running state, body (rust), mechanical, tires, brakes, etc.

Regards,

Nabeel Sayegh
([email protected])

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
no way I can't beleive they tore down that place. It seemed like it was doing good business. Watch it turn into a gas station if they don't rebuild it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts