TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, as of monday night, I will have for sale a set of four sport wheels off of a 97 LX. MINOR curb rash, otherwise decent shape. Pics available. NO tires. includes center caps. 75 dollars plus shipping or local pickup, trade for clear corners plus cash, sho cluster , maybe other parts, who knows. bryan, oh 43506

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if you buy these with the side skirts, I'll knock 15 bucks off for a total of 150.
will also consider trades for 4 string bass, car audio, or the things mentioned above

·
High-Mileage 4.6L Thrasher
3,232 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, finding someone around here is going to be impossible. but who is going to want to pay shipping on a set of wheels. not to mention, the shipping will probalby cost as much if not more than the wheels

·
Registered
663 Posts
And that, my friend, is the problem with being enthusiastic about a car that has no following.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
in that case, if someone is willing to pay for shipping, I'll ship them.
i was just surprised with the lack of interest with as many people have said how much they liked or wished they had sport wheels.
ok, so now they are available to be shipped

·
Registered
6 Posts
You have a PM

poomwah,

You have a PM.

Thanks!
Jeff

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just snapped some quick pictures, my god they are dirty, I will DEFINITELY clean them up, but these are better than no pics. the curb rash is on the left side of the last pic

·
Registered
6 Posts
No tires?

I thought your original post said "no tires".

If the tires haven't been dis-mounted, then I'm
DEFINITELY NOT interested.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
when they go, the won't have tires.... they are on my car right now. I have other wheels to put on the car, I'm doing some more polishing before I put them on. So I'll be pulling the tires off of the sport wheels and putting them on my "new" wheels.
so the tires WILL be dismounted.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Seth,

You have an email.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
ok, I just found out, I can get 38 dollars for the wheels at the recycling center, that would leave the center caps. So if anyone wants these, please make a reasonable offer and don't try to tell me they are only worth 40 bucks.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the wheels are gone, picked up by a fellow forum member, rodknockin5.0
really nice guy and great guy to deal with :]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts