TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in these? Maybe a Thunderbird Emblem on the front and some type of personalized lettering on the back? In a non/hooded sweatshirt or T-Shirt? My bud works at a sportshop and he has access to making custom shirts with different printings and colors and materials. If anyone was interested I could probably get more information on pricing and such and make a group order?...

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I've got a t-shirt that is black with a silver logo and "Carolina Thunder" along the bottom, with "Drive it like you stole it!" on the back.

Depending on the price though I could see us selling a bunch of these.

Sweatshirts would be cool too, how about long-sleeved t-shirts?

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
I've got a t-shirt that is black with a silver logo and "Carolina Thunder" along the bottom, with "Drive it like you stole it!" on the back.

Depending on the price though I could see us selling a bunch of these.

Sweatshirts would be cool too, how about long-sleeved t-shirts?
i wouldnt mind having a tshirt, or a long sleeve Tbird shirt.

who would make/sell these?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, if there was enough interest, I would ask my friend how much it would cost to have each shirt and such, then the printing on it, and if there was a bulk discount, then shipping, so it may be 10-25 bucks for all i know.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
I would like to have a T-Bird shirt. I've only got one T-Bird shirt and two event shirts - going for more :D Sign me up for one if the interest is there as long as the cost isn't too high. I don't mind a bit higher cost since it's custom, but don't want to spend alot.

-Andy "Melon"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts