TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
years ago when i got my thunderbird ( the car) one of my friendsgot me a bottle of Thunderbird ( wine) anyhoo, it sat in my fridge for three years aging, untill one party when i took it out and made everyone swig from it.... Let me tell you, Thunderbird wine does not age, not at all.

·
Registered
814 Posts
From there variety back in the day we had a saying. Tokay is OK but White Port is my sport. Any one hear of TJ Swan? Maddog 20/20?

·
Registered
814 Posts
When you can't afford to drink you gotta do what the bums do. The wine itself ain't that bad but oh what a hang over!

·
Registered
927 Posts
I have a really old,(from the 50's/early 60's?) and really obscure song where the main lyrics go as follows:

Well I gotta little momma
she's mine all mine.
She can drink a quart of T-bird
and then we're feelin' fine
Sounds like my kind of lady, except that later in the song they say she "eats like a pig and looks like a bull" :rofl:

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
94t-birdlx said:
MD 20/20 is on Bumwines too, sadly I've had it a few times...
Me, just once. Ugh. Just the memories are making my stomach turn. What an ugly night THAT was.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
cougar_guy04 said:
Robin Williams said:
A few swigs and you're seeingvapor trails
LOL I've got that on video tape! He used it in his "Robin Williams at the Metropolitan Opera".

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anyone ever spend a night with Colt 45 malt liquor?
wow that is a rough drunk.

but nothing compares to hennessey. I like to refer to that as loud mouth stew.

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
yeah, rocking the maddog. Me and my co-workers will have a maddog night sometimes after work. We all buy a bottle and see who finishes first :D

·
Registered
488 Posts
Drnaline said:
From there variety back in the day we had a saying. Tokay is OK but White Port is my sport. Any one hear of TJ Swan? Maddog 20/20?

UGGGGGGHHHHHHH,maddog can almost feel the room spinning all over again.Man I miss the teenage days.

NOT......well maybe a little bit.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Thomas said:
yeah, rocking the maddog. Me and my co-workers will have a maddog night sometimes after work. We all buy a bottle and see who finishes first :D
You left out waking up the worst, LOL.

"UGGGGGGHHHHHHH,maddog can almost feel the room spinning all over again.Man I miss the teenage days. NOT......well maybe a little bit."

It always helped to put one foot on the floor.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Maddog is nasty. My friends like the blue one, which looks about like Hypnotiq and is about a $18 difference. :D I like Jungle Juice, Frog Juice (grain alcohol and Mt. Dew), and whiskey or burbon with Dr. Pepper/Mr. Pibb.

"Why isn't Mr. Pibb a doctor? Did he decide to drop out early and start making soda?"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts