TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
445 Posts
:repost:

and no way would I rice out my bird like that.

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Ya know what i think about that body kit?

:zpuke: :zpuke: :zpuke: :zpuke:

For real dude, if your looking for a body kit, go for something,which doesn't look ricey. Thats my $.02 :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, it's good to know that you feel so... strongly about other mfg's/car cultures taking enough interest to put forth something new for a series of cars that have seen so little intrest as whole.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I might consider something like those side skirts, but no way would I ever think about those front and rear pieces. They are too loud.

·
Banned
445 Posts
Sure it's nice to have companies take note of our cars and design a product for us...........but I'm not going for the fast and furious look that has become the retarded craze.

That's almost as bad as the "Fast and Furious" "Performance wax".

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool Dude said:
For real dude, if your looking for a body kit, go for something,which doesn't look ricey.
I tend to agree with you there, but the market is thin and there are something like 2 kits that are still in production for each of the MN12 T-birds (I dunno, there might be more). Other more obscure kits might still be around (et al Gagfish's style) but are difficult to find. As with anything that invovles style, there will be both good and bad taste. If the market for 'Tuning', 'Modding', and 'Hot Rodding' MN12's grow, then more conservative (as well as rediculous) styles will become available.

What kits are available? Past or Present? Got Pics?
(and ones that don't look like someone glued a second bumper underneath the first)

my $.02 is that the MN12 T-birds have always been a little too pointy and the front could use some 'blunting', like a Lincoln LS for example. The 89-93 SC front bumpers are about a cool looking as they get and all of my T-birds had one.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
If I wanted an eagle Talon (or whatever Mitsubishi is calling it) I'd buy one. I just don't like that kit.

·
Resident Gun Guru
672 Posts
To big and ricey.............

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
JR Tigerstar said:

Every time I see that kit/picture, it makes me think of this ...................
:uppoint::rofl: good times

Here I thought it was some new cool kit and it was that POS again. The side skirts, eh decent. The rest of it can bite my shiny metal a$$

·
Registered
166 Posts
JR Tigerstar said:

Every time I see that kit/picture, it makes me think of this ...................

Nobody should EVER be allowed to post this picture again.

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
such a nice house with such an ugly car. see my situation is the opposite ;)

as for andy's kit talk to 94onair he ordered one 2 weeks ago

-Mike :tongue:

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
porkchop2oo2 said:
such a nice house with such an ugly car. see my situation is the opposite ;)
-Mike :tongue:
yeah, no kidding, lol, i wonder if that guy is here right now? :zdunno: oh well, at least i'm diggin' the headlights, kinda sorta. but :zpuke: on the rest of the car....:D

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Gagfish's kit is still available on JC Whitney (last time I checked anyway), and is, IMO, the best-looking kit for 94-95 T-birds, even if it does require a good deal of bodywork to make it look good.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Man I'm digging those side fenders though.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
i think they are the bmw z3 fender inserts, i've seen them on aftermarket fenders.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
chorizon said:
at least i'm diggin' the headlights, kinda sorta.
Photochopped. BMW halos are 4-5" diameter depending on what housings you have, and the shrouds you see on the outside of the driver headlight for the projectors... try about 7" across from oems

1 - 20 of 44 Posts