TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are two black T-Birds (Super Coupes I think) sitting in a farm field on Hwy 52 about 30 miles east of Denver (I-25)

Just in case you need some parts.


T
 

·
Sheepish
Joined
·
4,085 Posts
What year and how could we et the parts off of them? Would you be willing to go take the parts of and ship them to those of us who live elsewhere in the country? (i'm wanting a 94-95 SC speedo and fuel/boost guage center section)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
T-Birds

Well since I am almost 60 years old I do not think I will be going over to get parts off of them but if I get some time I can try to find out what is up with them.

I could use a 140 speedo for my LX also.

Your 1/4 time is interesting. I ran 17.3 at about 5800 ft. Big Marty ran 17.4 and when he moved to Texas he ran 15.6 with no changes. We are running on a mixture of air and pine forest smoke up here right now.

Tony
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,210 Posts
AverageJoe said:
What year and how could we et the parts off of them? Would you be willing to go take the parts of and ship them to those of us who live elsewhere in the country? (i'm wanting a 94-95 SC speedo and fuel/boost guage center section)
Check out http://www.car-parts.com I got mine for $59+ shipping.. the whole console.
 

·
Sheepish
Joined
·
4,085 Posts
OOOH! Cool!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,210 Posts
Oh oops.. you are the one with the busted gas gauge.

Read my post in the other thread about the 145 speedo for a tip to fix that and keep the volt gauge.
 

·
Sheepish
Joined
·
4,085 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
Oh oops.. you are the one with the busted gas gauge.

Read my post in the other thread about the 145 speedo for a tip to fix that and keep the volt gauge.
Nope, you'ev got the wrong guy. all my guages work just fine, I just want a SC speedo cuz its 145 :)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,210 Posts
AverageJoe said:


Nope, you'ev got the wrong guy. all my guages work just fine, I just want a SC speedo cuz its 145 :)
Yeah that's why I got it. I just saw the post earlier about actually wanting the boost/fuel gauge. Sorry :D
 

·
Sheepish
Joined
·
4,085 Posts
Yeah, I want the Boost guage because I plan to eventually go supercharged. And having that boost guage will look really nice. I'd ust have to find places for several other aftermarket guages. Like real temp and oil pressure guages. But by using the SC boost, I'll be able to put those other guages into an A piller guage pod. :)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,210 Posts
Oooooh

Ok in that case you'll need to figure out how to run the vacuum line, and drill a hole in your existing cluster, or use the SC cluster.
 

·
Sheepish
Joined
·
4,085 Posts
Yeah, but SCing wno't be for many years down the road. So i'm not too concerned with that right now. :)
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top