TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you Shane for letting me and David stay at your house. We had a good time. LOL that last night was great. You getting pretty inebriated was pretty funny. But we thank you for letting us stay at your house and the meals. I know I'll definitely meet up with you somewhere again. Peace.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ROFL guys you just don't know. It was so easy to get him all rialed up. I was like dude that Dodge Charger wouldn't be able to get his front wheels off the ground and it just got worse from there ;) Then he was like I think you are into ricers I just go... yeah I'm not the one who owns both Fast and the Furious and 2Fast 2 Furious... I think you are the ones into Ricers... LOL and his Wife kept getting onto him. It was great. They are definitely cool people thats all I have to say.

And Shane just for the record it takes alot ot piss me off so I probably just made you more mad when you would insult me and I would laugh about it LOL thats just how I am. Sorry

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
he was just nice because it was your first trip out there...the more and more you're there the more its like whenever i was there..no holds barred. :D

·
Banned
445 Posts
Now this is funny.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
Kodiak kid said:
TOOLB0X is right....After 3 visits, you are no longer a guest...

Aaron gets what he deserves...especially since he took away my rental car....bastage!
rental? funny, i recieved no payment...

:D

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
the brakes were before me agreeing to lend ya the car :D

i had two pieces mofo - maybe three. soooo....there.

·
Banned
538 Posts
wait he bought food when you were there, sonofa*****, Nah just kiddin, If ya'll do come over BRING MY WATCH. I miss it :(, great folks, as long as they are quiet when they go to bed, LOL, and yeah the 3 night thing does apply

TONZOFUN

1 - 15 of 15 Posts