3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: I'M COMING :cool:

tick....tick....

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how about some 411. any regular traffic/construction delays in the jacksonville area? we alsways seem to hit some just over the bridge. if i can bypass that with 295, i will, but if i95 has nothing going on, i'd rather save the time and mileage.

same question for i4 in the orlando area. we usually take 417 around it, but again, it's a waste of time if i4 will be clear. thanks guys and gals.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
where you goin?

some mild construction on I-4 through downtown, but no real delays caused from it. they are rebuilding the 408 ramps

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where you goin?

some mild construction on I-4 through downtown, but no real delays caused from it. they are rebuilding the 408 ramps
disney of course!

the first year we drove down, we didnt know about 417, and sat in traffic for like 1.5 hours, and we hadnt even gotten to downtown yet. i guess thats when they were widening the road? last year i tried to sneak through again, but hit traffic closer to downtown.....DAMN TOURISTS!

·
6,253 Posts
depends on what time you drive through

when you comin down pimp?

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i will be leaving here around 5-7pm on the 25th....in theory putting me in the area a little before that on the 26th.

·
6,253 Posts
drivin on christmas? crazy...lol there shouldn't be much traffic then except the holiday travelers

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there shouldn't be much traffic then except the holiday travelers

the 25th is ok(except nyc)....it's the 26th that sucks, especially i-95 in ga.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:zwall::zdevil::zwall:

·
Registered
493 Posts
You tourist are you stopping over or driving threw till you get there. Have a safe trip and let me no when your back to work I need some parts but they can wait till you return.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
driving straight through as usual. taking some different routes this time....295 around richmond(supposedly better road surface and faster speed limit), and 295 around jacksonville(hopefully missing traffic and getting to go over big-ass bridge!).

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
t minus 3 days and counting before reinvasion trip!!

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
back down to FL. start driving on the 15th around 4pm. return trip begins around 8-9pm on the 23rd.

·
Administrator
8,218 Posts
back down to FL. start driving on the 15th around 4pm. return trip begins around 8-9pm on the 23rd.
Have you dug the truck out yet? :rofl:

Starting to rain here now, heard you got hit pretty good up there. :(

Joe

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
about 4" snow, then a nice coating of ice....turned to rain on my way into work.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
45 days and counting til i leave(12/26) to come back down. hopefully i can sell the expy by then, but not likely. :( hopefully i can hook up with some locals at night during the week. i know MR D. is close by, but not sure about anyone else.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts