TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Well, found out last fall, that a 255Lph pump can support 589 RWHP Forced induction. That with stock rails, filter, and lines running #60 injectors. No boost-a-pump or inline pump.

Well changed a few things over the winter and went to the dyno in the spring for some clean up on the tune. made well, well over 650 to the wheels and 500 torque. That was spiking lean at 6000 and then dropping completely off at 6500. So we shut it down, moved the limiter to 6000 and I went home.

So, this piece of work will be my new best friend......
dual 255 LPH Highoutput pumps.

Aeromotive boost ref. regulator.

Trick flow fuel logs (made by aeromotive in black)

-8AN 10 micron filter.

-8AN supply from the tank to the rails. Used the stock fuel supply line for the return. A few quick disconnects at the sending unit and an adapter. Makes it all plug and play in the rear.

Anyone notice I have no plug wires? Coil on plug baby, no spark blow out. Stock coils 15PSI spun it to 7000 RPM

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it made 589 on 12.5 PSI On the stock fuel system.

Now mind you I have methanol injection as well at the time. So that is a fuel additive itself.

Chris

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Damn Chris, very impressive, but with gas prices so high are you going to be able to afford the gas? :D I like the COP, very clean.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn Chris, very impressive, but with gas prices so high are you going to be able to afford the gas? :D I like the COP, very clean.
Heh...yea. I put 150 miles on the car last year.

I'm more concerned with my 97 F150 getting 10MPG right now. 33" tires, small lift.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Speaking of tires, you're going to need something wider at the track, any plans for that?

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
Considering the AN8 supply line you have I'd put an AN8 bulkhead fitting on the fuel hat and get rid of that stock tube. Also put a Y in instead of those brass T fittings. Both of those things have to be limiting your pumps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts