TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was hoping someone would know if these tires fit on my car. I have a 15x8 rim on the rear and I want to put 275/50 Mickey Thompson tires on it? From what I see online they should fit, but I just want to make sure. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright thanks! Do you think a 255/60 would be better and look better? I just want to be sure I won't have to do anything to the car to get them to fit. And do you have any recommendations for front tires? I have 15x7 wheels in the front but I want to have thin tires in the front, to give it a real drag/aggressive look. Any suggestions would be super useful, Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
IMO, a 275/50-15 at 25.7" is too short for the car, and too wide for an 8" rim. But many people have run them.

A 7" rim in the front is too wide for a skinny look, but you could go for height instead. A 275/60-15, which is 28" tall would work. But the rim offset would have to be ideal, and the speedo would read too low.

Al

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.