TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The tires only 5,000 mile on them. The tires and rims 4 for $400.00 or make a offer + shipping. If you need the pic i will sent them to you on e-mail.
Tires size is P215/70R15

·
Registered
59 Posts
you might want to let people know what style wheel they are and what the make and size of the tires are as well..

you'll probably get more responses if people know exactly what you are selling~ :cool:

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
you might want to let people know what style wheel they are and what the make and size of the tires are as well..

you'll probably get more responses if people know exactly what you are selling~ :cool:
indeed
brand name, size, finish, etc will help
you can also go to www.imageshack.us and post us pictures there and then here easily
gl!
Pics were sent to me earlier today......I'll upload them to this thread shortly.....

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Here are the wheels & tires Little Cougar has for sale:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The tires are new if you read my first post it said they only have 5,000 mile on them before little cougar die. I pay more than that for the tires.;)

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
What brand/speed rating are tires and treadwear?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
They are Uniroyal Tiger Paw and SR Speed Rated. The Reviews on tire rack said they get 80,000 mile on them. Tell if you want to buy them. Them I will see how much it will cost to ship the tires.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
SR rated?You mean S rated?Thats about 100 mph of sidewall stress.If people are getting 80k out of them I would say treadwear is roughly 600-700.Normally.Which means they may ride like a rock.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts