TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the tracks are opening back up. Let's plan a little meet for the East Coasters. I haven't been to anything around here, but here are a few tracks semi-close to here.

New Bern

Jacksonville

Kinston

Let's see what everyone thinks and shoot from there.

Ray

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey Ray 2 weeks form now i plan on going to the 10-2 Sat at Newbern, lets see how many people we can get.

Tyler

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Right on, lets schedule this for the 20th then. I get with DanQ and super6ter. Let's see if anyone else wants to jump on down.

·
Registered
627 Posts
RAYBROADWAY said:
Right on, lets schedule this for the 20th then. I get with DanQ and super6ter. Let's see if anyone else wants to jump on down.
I should be back in town on the 20th. Coming back from a place I haven't been in ages... KANSAS CITY :rolleyes:

OK... I have been there a time or thirty. But now... there's this big thing about weekend travel. So I have to try to be back before the weekend. I'll keep watching this thread, and let y'all know.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Id go but im going home to Ohio this weekend, and the Newbern track from what the website says is 1/8, decent i guess, but id rather go 1/4. But ppl at work say they swear its a 1/4 becasue theve been there, but then agian they also drive chevy's. :D

Tyler

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I looked at the pics and there are street bodied cars dialed in at 5 seconds. They were definately running 1/8th

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What can I say, in the middle of no where. . . . . . .you take what you can get. :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ray,

I will be there Hopefully I will have the cougie on the road and b4 then. I would like to see what it will do now with Motor Mounts actually holding the motor!

Give me a call later this week

Oh yea look at my little website i have info about all local tracks. Just click on test & tune. I will be updating some info as time goes by.

Josh

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the website. I hope you get that beast running. I'll hit you up later.

Looks like only 3 of us. . . . . .that's ok, atleast it is the cool crowd. :D

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
It would be cool to meet you guys, I'm just not sure it's worth a 2.5 hour drive for a 1/8th. heh

·
Registered
252 Posts
So far so good what time do we plan on going here? My kids soccer game is early in the morning, but after that im free, i may be able to get out of it, if need be. But have to put into affect the wife factor in that one. But everything sounds good. Never been to a track what all do ya need? Jsut the cash? or like Driver liscense, Reg,proof of insurance? I havnr taken my sc home to ohio to register it yet, going home Easter to do that, that is if i can get my heater core in. ANy helping hands? :D :D :D :D

Hey Josh did you see what was wrong with my car? that bad plug i had?lmao after all that stuff we did. oh well give me a ring man.

Shadow it would be cool if you could come up, but i understand the 1/8 is a big turn off, trust me i want them to open the 1/4 on base but so far it doesnt look liek its going to happen. the mccas pricks are worried about insurance, etc. But im still tryin on that, but like anything with the military it takes forever!

Tyler

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am good for anytime.

It dosent look like the Cougie will be done in time. I got the motor cleaned. Motor Mounts in, Regasketed Valve covers and Lowerintake. Now it is just assembly. I am planning on 10-15hrs left of work.

The T-bird has a small Antifreeze leak. I'm going to try to take care of that this week.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
despite that little incident back in october, the weather has been fairly good for fayetteville on test and tune days. the rain has only come maybe once or twice and usually it's after the lanes close anyway. could be worth it to try again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts