TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Otownbird pm'd me (and im sure others) about the idea of starting meets for those of us in the central fla area (as well a putting a motor in his car). I think itd be a great idea! I mean hell not everybody in the fla chapter lives in south florida do they?
Im fishing to see who else would be up for starting maybe a once a month meet.
Thoughts, ideas?

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm up for it...............I'm in Kissimmee/Poinciana area............I'm up for anything, especially helping out with motor work............there is a lot I want to learn, and who better than you guys.

Not to mention we can do some stuff to my bird too!! LOL

JC

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm not in Orlando, but I think it would be cool to get to gether once a month.
mn12sskiller, have you been to any of mustang meets lately, I think I got the only t-birds in the club.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
svtbird: ya i went to the last one (oct. 18th i beleave) 2 of they guys got in a minor finder bender after a pizza guy rearended one of them....next ones at ruby tues. in rockledge by i-95. When i joined (back in may) they told me there was a tbird guy. guess they meant you.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
we have been trying to organize meets but cant get a consensus(much like the kneneset). We had a meet at bithlo last year, but didnt have alot of people. If yall want to do a roadtrip, Moroso's last night of racin is the second friday of december.

***** at jamesd, he is the chapter director.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
well, everytime we scheduled something, it was a weather issue or this or that or the other. I would like to do a meet at the shooting range in stuart, but cant get everyone to commit.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
The Great Obucina said:
well, everytime we scheduled something, it was a weather issue or this or that or the other. I would like to do a meet at the shooting range in stuart, but cant get everyone to commit.
They’ve been trying to commit me for years! Wait a sec.......what do i hear? Could that be my 'ornamental driveway queen' coming to life? :D

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
ya.. the weather here kinda sux....

and cuz we gots so many of us, everytime we try to plan stuff, sh!t happens

i'm finishin up movin this weekend... work 1 more week, then go on vacation for another week..so thats work on the birdie time as i wait for the wife to pop

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
im somewhat in the central florida area....im just south of melbourne. but wont be here much longer, in january im shipping out for boot camp.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
mt. dora a long drive.... orange cty my @$$.... you on the lake county side right?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
the only cougar in the muscle mustangs of brevard club

haha, im the only T-bird as far as i know.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts