TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Raoul Duke
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined the message boards well over a year ago when I bought my '96 XR7. It's my third Cougar, after an '86 and an '88.
While I love all three cars, I think my '96 has the most potential (both aesthetic and performance).
For some reason I never got around to actually joining the TCCoA. Well, I finally got around to it. :D
The idea of this thread is to thank all of the board members, especially those who run it and supply the wealth of information which has greatly helped me with my car.
I think the atmosphere on this message board far surpasses that of other boards, including the Mustang-oriented boards that I'm also a member of.
I'm glad to supply this resource with my own information, but I acquire MUCH more than I could ever give back. Very cool stuff.

That is all.

(and no, I'm not drunk)
:D

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
welcome to the dysfunctional family :D

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
JoelBender said:
welcome to the dysfunctional family :D
:zwthstpd: Nuff said :D

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
The $40 goes to the general club fund, the highest expenses of which is the webspace. By paying the $40 you are part of the actual "club" if you will, as well as part of the forums. When you pay the dues you get TCCoA window stickers, discounts in GPs, etc etc. Good to see you guys helping out! :D

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
cougarcragar said:

I think the atmosphere on this message board far surpasses that of other boards, including the Mustang-oriented boards that I'm also a member of.
You said a mouthful there! :bowdown: :thumbsup: :bowdown:

I'm on multiple boards and this is, BY FAR, the best managed, arranged, and informative message board I peruse. :znanner:

To all the moderators, owners, lifetime members, etc…. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND THANK YOU!! :thumbsup: :bowdown: :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts