TCCoA Forums banner

To the TCCoA Moderators

2K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  mrs.tbirdbrain 
#1 ·
I just wanted to say a public thank to the moderators for keeping TCCoA one of the best sites on the web, especially considering it having been sold a while ago. It would have been VERY easy to say. “Screw it!! I’m not going to do all this work so some yahoo can put money in his pocket”. It is nice you guys/gals stepped up to the challenge (again) and kept doing an excellent job.

You keep the profanity out, the (major) flaming out, spam out, etc., etc., etc… I know it takes a lot of time and effort to stay on top of this and keep all us lunatics reined in. :zwall:

Anyway, just a simple thank you to the moderators and to anyone in the background that keeps this site running smoothly. Keep up the good work. :bowdown:

#4 ·
I'll post my THANKS! for a job VERY well done.

RwP

#7 ·
im one of the people they correct, but i cant help that i cant spell...sorry and thanks guys.

#9 ·
Having modertated a few sites myself, it just takes a little personal time...and some caring.

I have noticed Ron going after it hardcore latley...which is great!

Thanks to all who are involved.

#14 ·
I just wanted to thank Mrs.Tbirdbrain again for the work she does behind the scenes to keep the spammers at bay.

I've been looking at the SCCoA forum more lately and about twice a week I'll see a new thread started by a spammer. Thanks to our own mrs.tbirdbrain the spammers never even get to where they can post here. :thumbsup:

#16 ·
x2! It is always nice to look at the new posts each morning and never find a stream of spam threads/posts! :thumbsup:

#18 ·
Thanks guys. I really appreciate it!
Of course this week I have been a bit absent, busy with work. I think I got
caught up this afternoon after being away for a few days.
Which explains why I am just now seeing this thread :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.