TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you go shopping for aftermarket parts, don't you notice that the T-Bird section is very little to nothing? Well this is because the aftermarket sees no demand for the parts. How can demand be shown so competiton is actually begun? How does signing up here for starters and posting? That alone shows that the number of enthusiasts and possible buyers out there is great in numbers. Mustang owners have MANY forums where they converse about their cars. There have been many, MANY registered Thunderbird owners....

... however only about 100 to 200 are regular posters here, and only 5000 are registered here.

This is where the problem lies. Companies don't see the demand from T-Bird enthusiasts to make parts for our car, which causes only one company to take attention and they would have full control over the price.

Guys, the bottom line is, for the growth of a forum like this over the MN12 chasis it is imperative I believe that you all take 5 to 10 minutes of your time, register, and post occasionally. Living on the site like I do isn't required, but even 1 or 2 posts a week shows support. Want to help this forum survive longer? Try being a member, that way, it insures this place stays around for a LONG time.

I know a few KY guys who come here often, but WON'T post. If we get more KY people here, we can get a chapter started, have meets, and go to the strip in groups, which is always fun. Not only that, we can always have friends to help us when we are in a pinch working on cars. Oklahoma for example has one of the biggest chapters in TCCoA.

Hopefully this gives you some insight,

John

Hardin County, Kentucky (No chapter at all :( )

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
antz_tbird said:
I agree. I think im the ONLY Montana member on TCCOA. It's kind of sad.
Here is an example: This guy I have run into several times is really cool and we talk a lot about Birds of course, but he hasn't signed up here yet (Chris if your reading this.. SIGN UP NOW)

I met a guy named D.J. at Ohio Valley Raceway with a 93 SC. 3.73s, pulley, etc. He knows of TCCoA, but doesn't post or anything.

Guys, if we want betters deals on stuff, we gotta build our numbers, it is that simple.

As for KY guys, if we want to have some kind of network where we can give help when possible, we HAVE to have a chapter.

John

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
On the rare occasion that I go check out the local cruise scene, I always seem to run across this '94 'bird. I went out last night, and sure enough, there he was. I keep mentioning this site to him to help him fix his car up, but I just don't think he's the type to have a PC and get online chatting. He's a truck driver and is usually on the road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts