TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if any of ya'll may be interested, but possibly Tobey. check this link out. http://www.bborr.com/ this is for a full race course in east Texas. the info is there to check it out. im already redoing the car again in anticipation for this and similar events. yeah i know its been down this long, but i did get it running and she posted some decent numbers. anywho Tobey i know you have the firebird, just seeing if you might be interested. im lighting a fire under the markvii guys already. actually we have one mark that went this year and placed secon in his class. is the course ready for a bunch of fordbastards? dont know, but it'd be cool to see marks, supercoupes, t-birds, sho's, and whatever else. thewre's a whole year to get it together, so let me know.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
not sure if any of ya'll may be interested, but possibly Tobey. check this link out. http://www.bborr.com/ this is for a full race course in east Texas. the info is there to check it out. im already redoing the car again in anticipation for this and similar events. yeah i know its been down this long, but i did get it running and she posted some decent numbers. anywho Tobey i know you have the firebird, just seeing if you might be interested. im lighting a fire under the markvii guys already. actually we have one mark that went this year and placed secon in his class. is the course ready for a bunch of fordbastards? dont know, but it'd be cool to see marks, supercoupes, t-birds, sho's, and whatever else. thewre's a whole year to get it together, so let me know.
I've been wanting to do this for years. The Firebird would work, as would the GTO. I bet I can do it next year, if I start planning early enough. My partner in the Firebird is interested also, so it might happen.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats great. just keep me informed, and i'll do the same. i posted this event on a couple other sites. atleast one from each site so far. funny thing is the ones who have replied are in the refinery business or retired from it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts