TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put this lowering kit on my car sunday, and it corners better, but i can't really tell the difference in looks. I was told by a few that it had to "settle" and it would lower some more.....did any one else have this problem...and how much more of a drop could i expect????Thanks

·
8,239 Posts
I have the same kit on my car, with the tokico blues struts, and the "red" springs.

I have ground effects, and I saw the lowering right away. Even getting out of the car seems alot lower. The tokico is the highest "lowering" spring out there. It lowers the car 1.25 inches. Mine came down even.

The handleing is 1000x better, and the ride quality took a very slight bump to the stiffer side. Overall I say its a good package.

Justin

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
JustinH said:
The handleing is 1000x better, and the ride quality took a very slight bump to the stiffer side. Overall I say its a good package.

Justin
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Wow...so your car can handle upwards of 700g's? how do you know...at around 15's you'd be out cold. LOL ;)

Seems expensive to me.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Seems expensive? Where else can you get a decently matched set of shocks and springs for $350?

John

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
What combination are you going to buy from shox.com that are going to be better for $350?

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts