TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have experience with these things? Seem like a good price (if it holds) if they are any good.

Click here

·
8,239 Posts
i'm the seller btw.

Tokico makes a decent shock, they are OEM equipment on the supercoupes (adjustables). I had tokico blues and tokico springs on my green bird and it was fine.

Thanks for the bump.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL Thanks for the info, and you're welcome! :D How do they compare to the Ford Sport shocks?

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, thanks. I've already got Sport shocks. I'll just have to keep them until I can get something better. I'm trying to get out of some work. I'm taking the Eibachs out of my parts car (which has sport shocks with 145,000 miles on them) and put them in my car (with 71,000 miles on it) Naturally I want the lower mileage shock, but don't want to have to take all 4 front springs/shocks to a shop to get the low mileage shocks on the Eibachs. I know, I'm just lazy and looking for an easy way out. :D

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I've had two sets of the Tokico Blues. Both were better than the original factory shocks on my '97 with Sport option. The first set lasted about 50K miles before becoming limp. The second set has 38K miles on them now and are showing their age. I'm replacing them soon with a set of Koni Sport shocks which will likely be the last, because I don't drive the car much anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts