TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmm.... Just want to hear some feedback from those with Tokico shocks or full suspensions (shock/spring assemblys)... the price seems right, just wanted to hear from those who use them, also where to buy them, I hear they aren't as costy as something like koni's and they make a kit for our cars plus they lower the car an inch and a quarter :D

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
2,871 Posts
you've seen them in my bird. springs and shocks. Theyvew worked nice for me. I dont race, and dont plan to. I got mine from shox.com. you can find the kits on ebay too sometimes. i have no complaints with the product.

·
smoothed and filled red pearl 94
631 Posts
ive got tokico shocks and i love them. my factory shocks were all completely blown ( as in they were 4 different lengths when i pulled them) and the switch to the tokicos was like night and day. with the combination of the shox and front /rear shock tower braces, the bird rides pretty stiff. i would highly recommend the tokicos if youre looking to take corners faster and are after a generally stiffer ride.

-94MN1246

·
Registered
663 Posts
I've got the kit and i like it. It actually rides a tad softer than my Sport suspension did.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have them on my 95, they ride very good, but everyone thinks it not even lowered any

1 - 5 of 5 Posts