TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling off some suspension parts. 9k miles on them.

Eibach springs $190 shipped
Tokico Shocks and struts, $250 shipped

$430 for both shipped.

Addco 1 3/8 sway bars. Front and rear. Don't want to seperate. Includes bushings and lowered car end links for the back. $265 shipped SOLD.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Updated. Lowered prices.

·
Little Wolf
11 Posts
Tokico struts and shocks

What year will these fit? What is your best price on these? You mentioned lowered price but didn't find that. Let me know here or call me (707) 307-3506. Thanks.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I edited the original post. I'll send you a pm now. These fit any year from 89-97.

·
Little Wolf
11 Posts
Tokico struts and shocks

Just saw that you did have the mileage on the ad. Sorry but didn't have it in front of me when I answered. How do you want payment? Let me know and again, call me if you need to so we can get this done. Also, the sway bars are gone? Thanks. Tom Little Wolf.

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
Man, how do i miss all the good stuff...been looking for shocks for over a year now! LOL

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Man, how do i miss all the good stuff...been looking for shocks for over a year now! LOL
you do know you can subscribe to the the entire "parts for sale" forum, and then set your TCCoA options to receive instant email notifications, and then setup your email account on your smartphone with "push" settings to instantly retrieve emails?? Right?? :D

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
oh wow...no i didnt know that...i only knew about my push notifications!!!! i guess i have to catch up with the 2013's!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Springs are now $170 shipped!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$150 OBO for the springs. SHipping is around $50. I would like to get these out of my garage. Anyone?

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Will you sell the links by themselves?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Only the springs are left. Sorry raptor.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry guys. It is all sold.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts