TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the tokico shock with eibachs? How do they ride? How much did they cost you? any suggestions, Konis are expensive thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've been running this combo for the last month or so, and have been generally pleased with the results. The shocks have around 14k miles on them, springs are new. Ideally, I would prefer a little stiffer valving, but for a daily driver it is a good compromise. As you mentioned, the only real alternative is koni, and I wasn't willing to pay that much. Very happy with the springs (so far I've only gotten about an inch drop). Hope this helps.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am just looking at all options, i have the kybs up front and sports out back and its to bouncy for me, just want something stiffer

·
Registered
40 Posts
tokico and Eibach

I have had this set up for a year now, the front settled in well but the back bounces very badly....those of you with this setup, do you think the back shocks are bad?

·
Registered
294 Posts
I've had that setup for about three years now. I love it. I got mine from shox.com. I had the Tokico's on for five years with the stock springs, and they felt a little soft after four years, so I got a new set. Lifetime warranty, no hassles, and I did it at the same time I put the Eibachs on.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I ordered the Tokico blues today.

Already have the Eibachs on. Stock Sport shocks leaking @ 157K

I didn't want to split with the $500 necesary for the Konis. Not that they

aren't better, but the race car needs an engine rebuild.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts