TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been shopping around for some new springs and shocks and I found a deal on a Tokico Spring and Shock combo. Everywere I look It says "Thunderbird LX (Including V8)" The V8 front springs are differnt I know. But the part number is the same. part no: HPK221. :confused:

H&R springs are the same thing Part No: 51623

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got a quote on H&R springs for my T-bird 213.85 from shox.com. Is that decent?? Has anybody used them on there V6 N/A?? I don't want to order the wrong springs or a poor quality set of them. What kind of Drop did you actully get when you installed them?? What shocks would you prefer KYB or Tokico??

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Many members will say to save your money and get the Koni's. I have heard the Tokico's are known for blowing out and maybe members dislike them along with the KYB. I got an excellent deal on H&R springs. I got them for 175 shipped off ebay, brand new. I am in the same boat as you right now, looking for the right shocks. Many might say to go with the cobra rears and LX fronts. Me, Im thinking of going with the Monroe Sens-trac until I redo everything way down the line. It all depends on how much you want to spend and what kind of ride you want with your bird.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts