TCCoA Forums banner

Tony Angelo Builds a Turbocharged Mark VIII

6K views 92 replies 16 participants last post by  Grog6 
Nice, although it could still snowball into and expensive build. Starting at $1150 sure helps tho.

Anyone cringe at that exhaust routing? Why not bring the driver's side to the turbo, then join the pass side unit that, so the exhaust flows smoother? That and the fuel pump access door🤣

If I had a sponsor and time like they do, I would have put the 17# to it as well. Although I would have worked my way up to at the track.

More importantly, I would have done my research to know it was a one wheel wonder. I'm convinced that first gear set the stage for the melt down. A little traction would have helped.

I actually kind of like their stuff. It's a little too much of a joke, but they do different build than everyone else is doing. I really dig the firebird they're running.

Saw that as well, but he sure had time to do a couple passes. Even a rolling throttle run for a shake down would have been a bit more sane. At least there is a plan to fix it. Hopefully they make it happen and pay attention to more of the needed details

And all of this to say that unfortunately these cars aren't going to all of a sudden be valuable, or sought after by more than a few of us still left. I wish it was different, and while things like this show may get a couple more people interested here and there, it's just not in the cards.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.