TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Karma is a *****........ on the way to my parents today just before the parkway for the exit to Lakehurst Rd, I encountered one of those lovely assbag crotch rocket motorcycle drivers. There was a van to my right. So I see this clown come flying up on my right and knew he was going to pass me.

At this point the van is almost side by side with me. He decides to go inbetween the 2 of us on the lines for the lanes. Then he cuts in front of me and I procede to flip him the NJ state bird. He then hammers it, cuts off the van, and goes into the lane for the exit. He starts to take the ramp WAY too fast and swings it wide. He hit a patch of sand and start...ed loosing the rear tire. There's a little burm on the sides of the exit, he then hit that and dumped the bike. It threw him off and the bike flipped and hit one of those reflector markers. He wasnt going all that fast when he dumped it but i'bet that the bike is nice and messed up now. He did get right up after he dumped it.At this point I'm laughing my ass off pointing and honking my horn because he's probibly all butt hurt now that he wanted to be Mr. Cool and dumped his bike not even a minute later.

So now I I look over at the guy driving the van and he's laughing his ass off, I threw a fist pump up in the air out of my window and he did the same back. He pulls up next to me, we both shake our heads(as we are laughing histerically), throws a thumbs up and we go on our merry way........... Lesson......... dont be a douchebag when you are on 2 wheels, cause you might just end up looking like a fool at best. I have NO sympthay for these idiots that want to ride their bikes like that. You get into a legimitate accident on a bike and I'll be the first to stop and see if I can help. This guy........ point and laugh kids, point and laugh.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts