TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend had to turn in a jetta for repairs and got a loaner car...pics below are of her having a little too much fun with her loaner and friends thanksgiving night.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Damn! Think it's totaled? I had the same kind of damage to my focus when I wrecked it last year, no side airbags deployed for me....car has been a POS ever since too ahh well...what happened anyway?

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she told me that both axles broke...no body damage...just a little scratch on the front...dont know what she is going to do yet...she told me that her friend was driving at about 70...then ripped the e-brake...lost controll and hit the curb...she also said if curb wasnt there...they would have ended up in the lake after they would have had hit the tree that was about 2 feet away...what a thing to do for thanksgiving!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
It will cost cost her an arm and a leg. There is no insurance for killing a loner car. I guess she gets what she deserves. Just glad she didn't kill herself

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Sorry to hear about the damage but I get to celebrate because I'm not the only moron who wrecked due to stupidity on Thanksgiving!:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thunderchick94 said:
It will cost cost her an arm and a leg. There is no insurance for killing a loner car. I guess she gets what she deserves. Just glad she didn't kill herself
Doesn't it depend? I would think that if the loaner was from the dealership that they would have insurance on the vehicle. I know if I was in charge of the dealership, I would hve ins. on my loaners just in case somebody went out and did something like that to one of my service cars? Maybe that is just me.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
DOH!:eek: thats sucks, on the other hand , most insurance carriers should cover you driving a loner car. if nothing else file it under her unisured motorist coverage.

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
smokymance said:
she told me that her friend was driving at about 70...then ripped the e-brake...lost controll and hit the curb
Isn't losing control to be expected when ripped the e-brake going 70mph?!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek:
-Thomas

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
I've ripped the ebrake in my step mother's accord, but the fastest i've done that is like 20mph, and i did it in a parking lot.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Thomas said:

Isn't losing control to be expected when ripped the e-brake going 70mph?!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek:
-Thomas
...............................but that didn't happen when they hit the E-brake in 2fast2furious.And you know how legit that movie was:thumbsup: :leftright

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
hehehe I almost flipped my focus doing that once a long time ago....couple months after I got it...was having a little too much fun in a wet parking lot, pulled the brake, got going sideways real nice and caught some dry pavement......scrreeeeeeeeccccchhhhhh up on two wheels.....turned into it, slammed it back down on all four & drove home like it was nothing lol....yeah I was a retard.

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
there is something about focuses that makes u play with the e-brake...it sits right there in the middle...getting covered by no armrest or anything...its very tempting...i have a video of my friend playing around in a kona editon focus...if i can find it...and if its ok to post...

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Sorry for off topic-ness, but HERE is a focus that is hard not to play around with!

And yeah, I took it from your website smokeymance hehe.

-Thomas

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah...i was at the scca races about a month ago...i have more pics on my website

·
Registered
484 Posts
Thats just the reason most shops dont give out loaners anymore. And also the reason it costs me more to rent cars...

As Jeff Foxworthy once said "buying a rental car is like going to a house of ill repute looking for a wife...."

·
Registered
369 Posts
Thomas said:

-Thomas
Dude, I had this crazy friend back home in HS that actually could drive. He would rip the ebrake or step on it I mean in his 94ish 96 maybe 4door lebaron around 60 or so. He did work up to that speed though. Don't try it, but it was a lot of fun.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts