TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mr. Jiggy Fly
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we are trying to sell this car, so we went to take some nice photos of it. Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I like pics 3 and 4. #5 would be OK, but you cut off the top of the building in the background.

Now, wash and wax your " Bone stock 95 T-Bird" ;) and put it in the same locations and take its picture. :)

·
Mr. Jiggy Fly
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Black_97_LX said:
I like pics 3 and 4. #5 would be OK, but you cut off the top of the building in the background.

Now, wash and wax your " Bone stock 95 T-Bird" ;) and put it in the same locations and take its picture. :)

Damn it....i did cut it off didn't I? oh well....I'll get it right with the bird. I wanted to save the bird for the night pictures, looks 10 times cooler at night from those spots

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Makes me want to take a weekend off and go party in Pittsburg. I was there only one time a couple years ago for the Rolling Rock Town Faire, but it was a killer weekend. I thought it was cool how compact the city was. Its kind of settled in between some mountains...very cool.

·
Registered
515 Posts
My sister might be buying one of these from her friend, any opinions? Would you recommend it? Are there any things especially bad or good about the car in general?
Thanks alot
Will

·
Mr. Jiggy Fly
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Jack K said:
Makes me want to take a weekend off and go party in Pittsburg. I was there only one time a couple years ago for the Rolling Rock Town Faire, but it was a killer weekend. I thought it was cool how compact the city was. Its kind of settled in between some mountains...very cool.

Look me up if you ever come this way...I know all the places to go downtown. I live real close to where all the fun places are.....the Strip District, and East Carson Street in South Side to name a few. I went to the Rolling Rock Town Fair a few years ago also....it was a blast.

Will3799 said:
My sister might be buying one of these from her friend, any opinions? Would you recommend it? Are there any things especially bad or good about the car in general?
Thanks alot
Will.
We haven't had any problems with that car at all. They are good....as much as I hate to admit it. This car has 57,000 miles on it and the only thing it has been into the shop for was a faulty CEL light, that kept coming on for no reason. But they fixed it and we have had no problems with the car since. It gets real good gas mileage also. The maintainence on it is so easy....everything is in easy to get to places. And for a 4 cyl. the 2.4L can get up and go when you need it to.....not so much in the 2.2L The 2.4's only came in the Z24 models. Tell her she can always buy this one....its for sale.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
I'd remove the intake tube and put the stock one back on. People wanting a car like that would prefer an unmodified car.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Where did you take the first picture? It looks familiar, but I can't place it.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Damn Pittsburg looks nice, good nightlife out there?

·
Mr. Jiggy Fly
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yinzerpunk said:
River Ave, across the river from The Boardwalk, where Tequila Willies is.

jordansypek said:
Damn Pittsburg looks nice, good nightlife out there?
Its fun.....there are alot of cool clubs and bars.

·
Mr. Jiggy Fly
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yinzerpunk said:

what part of pittsburgh are you from??

·
Registered
136 Posts
I live in Wilkins Twp. It's east of the city next to Monroeville. Where are you from?

·
Mr. Jiggy Fly
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yinzerpunk said:
I live in Wilkins Twp. It's east of the city next to Monroeville. Where are you from?
Oakdale, west of the city, out near Carnegie

·
Registered
15 Posts
how do you add pics to the thread i have a few pics to post myself but dont know how help a brother out thank o and my bad that is a great car man and it woud look better with som gfx

·
Mr. Jiggy Fly
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Drive XR7 said:
Except for the fact that Pittsburgh sucks...

(Go Browns and Tribe)
yeah.....go browns and tribe :rolleyes:

AFC North
Team W L T PCT PF PA Home Road AFC NFC DIV Streak
*yz-Pittsburgh 15 1 0 .938 372 251 8-0 7-1 11-1 4-0 5-1 Won 14
Baltimore 9 7 0 .562 317 268 6-2 3-5 6-6 3-1 3-3 Won 1
Cincinnati 8 8 0 .500 374 372 5-3 3-5 4-8 4-0 2-4 Won 2
Cleveland 4 12 0 .250 276 390 3-5 1-7 3-9 1-3 2-4 Won 1

hmm....where did those two finish last year......i forget :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
#5 Look like it should be in the Brochure from the factory...

Good shots although not my personal fave car.. But for a chick i guess its aiight

Jay

·
Mr. Jiggy Fly
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
94SC said:
#5 Look like it should be in the Brochure from the factory...

Good shots although not my personal fave car.. But for a chick i guess its aiight

Jay

yeah, not my personal favorite either. Though I have to say, I used to despise cavaliers, but after driving this one around, i dont like it, but I dont despise it anymore. Its got some get up and go........for a cavalier anyways

1 - 20 of 20 Posts