1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
dude your car is sick!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Nice, hope ya got off the track before the 8:15 came thru.

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
hey man the bird is looking sick as hell
and you are the reason why i will go with godspeed rims just in 20's with black spokes
keep up the great work man i love it!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey man the bird is looking sick as hell
and you are the reason why i will go with godspeed rims just in 20's with black spokeskeep up the great work man i love it!
:zbeer: Can't wait to see pics of that sucker!!!

·
Registered
799 Posts
looks awsome !!!

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
you should black out the heads lights and tailights. and fix your antenna unless you left it running with the radio on for all those pics.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Good photography, and the birdy looks amazing.

Thumbs up!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Nice ride, and awesome photography!! That first pic almost looks like a model car on a REALLY nice train set....LOL

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the compliments guys!!

The train backgrounds is something I've been wanting to play with for a while now. Its hard to get good photos sometimes. I had my car out there for probably an hour and took over 20 pictures but only posted the ones that I really liked.

You would be suprised of some of the CRAP that makes cool backgrounds!! I have even used old abandoned warehouses with overgrown weeds that made for some pretty neat pics. In fact, I even look out for stuff like this sometimes. If I see a really crappy place, my first thought is "hey, that may make a good picture" LOL

·
Registered
483 Posts
Nice! I love those rims, probably my favorite I've ever seen on a Bird.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts