TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after seeing some threads on how some chicks did my some of my fellow t-bird buddies dirty imma vent off here too. my crazy *** ex gf ****ed up my chances of getting with a former coworker. she keeps calling my old job and calling the girl's cellphone. im like 2 seconds from either catching her *** with a rock bottom ( for those wrestling fans out there) or letting my two dogs handle it. i have a 105 lb+ Akita and a 16 month old Fila Brasilerio at about 120lb right now (still growing) itchin to bite. since i cant do neither i decided to vent off here. so here are my top 10 reasons y cars r better then women:

10) Cars arent gold diggers. they dont care how much money u have

9) Cars can care less what you smell or look like

8) You take care of your car and they will take of you.

7) It's much easier to get your car up to your liking, as supposed to stubborn females.

6) They dont complain if your at out late, just give her some 93 octane and she's happy.

5) They dont get mad when you look at other cars and say " that **** is hot".

4) Whether you want to do a all nighter or have a cheap thrill, she's always there wanting more.

3) There's nothing wrong with switching rides when your tired of them.

2) You will never get tired of spending on them. (cosmetic wise)

1) And the number one reason why cars are better then women, like my man Ludacris said in DUB magazine, guys love spending money on their cars cause "they dont talk back". thats right THEY DONT ****ING TALK BACK.!!!!

Now my fellow my t-bird brothers let this be a code we go by. maybe this be your bible. these r ur 10 commandments. now excuse me, imma go look for another chick. feel free to add ur own.:)

·
Registered
79 Posts
cuz you can beat on your car all night and they won't call the cops !!!! lmfao just kidding I would never ever hit a woman and neither should you.

·
Registered
940 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Your car wont try and change you

She dont care if you go out with the guys and leave her at home

Wont mind if you buy her something frome Wally world

Day at the "spa" costs five bucks

Your never waitin on your car, when you need to leave at 6 you leave at 6 :zwall:

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
You can buy a car.... without any repercussions (legal or otherwise). :D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I can ride my car hard all night long, put her away wet, and she never complains:D

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Cheaper to maintain and keep happy.
Never complains about the weather.
You don't need to feed them or clean up after them.
Always happy to see the inlaws.
They don't complain when you spend the night out with another.
Always in the right mood.
Loves your style of music and never complains about the volume.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
94V8Thunderbird said:
cars dont go off and **** two guys in the same night

Wrong, two guys, parking lot, Pizza Hut, 10°, starter LOL :tongue: = 2 guys = screwed......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
when you want to have some fun with the car you can at any given time, when you want to have fun with a female you gotta wait til she's in the mood

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Melon said:
It's easier to figure out what's wrong with a car than a woman :D

-Melon
No doubt. If the car is low on gas, oil, volts, coolant, whatever, it tells me so. Women need built-in gauges--don't expect us to know what you want without you telling us first.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts