TCCoA Forums banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
I'm mildly interested. Just depends on timing.

My only worry would be where I'm going to stay.

Round trip gas and food would be about $250.

Never been to a strip. So it'd be a nice experience, on top of meeting a few members!
Im sure theres a couple cheap motels in the area, lol.

Sounds pretty great, no way I could make it though. Not sure if my car would make it even. :(

Don't mean to derail at all, but are there ever any west coast events? Used to go to the TPS meets in San Jose but they haven't had those for a couple years...

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Test-n-tune on friday night, head over to the plant on saturday?

I somehow missed that post last weekend. That sounds like a good enough plan to me. I've often wondered what my bird would do at a track, but never had the will to go down myself.

Club meeting

There is a Upstate NY Thunderbird club meeting this Sunday at the Latham circle diner, just outside Albany at 1:30. Some of the members get together for lunch the second Sunday of the month during the winter

I can,t remember who it was that did it every year. It was on another forum. I remember it was July because one year it was on my birthday. I going to try and find it
Yea, it's Summer Blast at www.mamn12.com that's held over the summer. The Super Coupe Shootout is held in October.

I think it would be awesome to meet up at Lorain, I've talked to the GF and her friend is from Ohio, so she wants a trip up that way anywho, what a great excuse to take my car and sneak in a trip to Lorain :p

Okay, who's still interested?

Time preference? July? August? September?

Cedar Point is also not too far away from Lorain (Maybe 30 minutes), so that could be used an excuse somehow... ;)

Hm... any weekends that will not work for anyone? :)

June 7/8 won't work for me, July 5/6 most likely is out, as is July 26/27 and September 20/21. Otherwise I'm open.

Doesn't matter as long as I know ahead of time

Ohio meet

I can,t remember who it was that did it every year. It was on another forum. I remember it was July because one year it was on my birthday. I going to try and find it
I think that was XR7Dave on sccoa, he is in Madison, Ohio. I went a few years ago when I picked up the mini me trailer

Sounds like later is better than sooner - August sometime? Like the 8-9 or 15-16?

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.