TCCoA Forums banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts
Okay, let's say August 8-9? I've got noooooo experience planning stuff like this though. I could act as a liaison to whoever manages the plant now to get permission to assemble the cars on their property, but aside from that... Not sure how much help I can be.

It'd be fun to hit the track at Norwalk, but again - I've never been to a track before so I have no idea what needs to be done there...

I would love to give airplane rides over the plant, but I'm neither a commercial pilot nor made of money, so... :zwall:

Discussion starter · #45 ·
That would work for me, should give me plenty of time to get the bird road trip worthy. I'd like to go to a track as well, never been yet.

Hopefully someone who's interested in coming along who knows what they're doing will chime in and offer advice or assistance. :)

Edit: If we go in August and want to do test-n-tune, it'd have to be the 15-16th. They don't show a TNT session on the 8th. TNT runs from 6-11PM and costs $12.

Discussion starter · #50 ·
Im bumping this up. anymore people interested?

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.