TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
will these work for our irs cars? 97-tbird to be exact lol... im looking for a pumpkin to throw in some 3:73 gears in. how much shipped to 57770
yes, what he is selling is the center pumpkin sections

if all your looking for is an empty housing you should post that in the wanted section of the forum shipping an empty housing would cost alot less then shipping an iron pumpkin which is roughly 100lbs

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Just out of curiosity, where did you find TLs for an IRS with 2.73 gears on it?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Shipping to 44685?
Would have been a better deal if you had bought them from my brother in Ohio before he sold them to this guy. They agreed on a price of $100 (for both) and my brother even brought them down to STL when he picked up a car this weekend to save this guy shipping. Met him down at South County and he proceeded to make an offer of $80; which my brother accepted ONLY because he didn't want to drag them back home another 400 miles with him.

Now I don't have any problem at all with this guy trying to make money off these things, but it pisses me off that he essentially went back on his word about the price after my brother had brought them all that way and delivered them. In my book, that's enough to not want to deal with him again.

BTW Will, next time you try to pick up 150+ pounds of cast iron, keep your back straight and lift with your legs so you don't blow out a disc.

-Rob

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
2 sold. 2 more available- 2 are 273, 1 is 327. Mileage is about 150xxx on 273, 170,488 on 327,sold, supposedly 120xxx on 273. Will sell just the trac loks without pumpkins.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 left 273 gear. 100 obo. plus shipping

1 - 13 of 13 Posts