TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather permitting, lets shoot for this Friday night Oct 13. Nick this is your chance to come out to show all of us what your light weight bird can do, the weather channel forcast is for a high in the low 70's so everyones car should run well.

Charles
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,062 Posts
_95badbird said:
Come on. I ran mine. It was a blast. Lost both races.

Chris whipped me bad and a GTP(?).

I might chance running mine one more to try to get it a bit lower before I do anything to the motor. I am afraid to go boom though. I think 15.0 is possible. I feel it. Shoot if I lose 1/2 the gas I might have it ;)

I have a full weekend after Friday so I'll see if I can make it.
 

·
PostSlut
Joined
·
13,597 Posts
rbrown said:
Come on. I ran mine. It was a blast. Lost both races.

Chris whipped me bad and a GTP(?).

I might chance running mine one more to try to get it a bit lower before I do anything to the motor. I am afraid to go boom though. I think 15.0 is possible. I feel it. Shoot if I lose 1/2 the gas I might have it ;)

I have a full weekend after Friday so I'll see if I can make it.
I can't. I have no tires, nor a trailer lined up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,062 Posts
I thought that you had a trailer.

I tried to gey my nephew down but he's going to BlueMan.
 

·
PostSlut
Joined
·
13,597 Posts
rbrown said:
I thought that you had a trailer.

I tried to gey my nephew down but he's going to BlueMan.
I borrow my neighbors....I'm sure I could get it by this Friday, but I like to give him a couple weeks heads up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
Which Track?

Lonestar Raceway has a kick*ss friday night program!

We went the last 2 friday nights.
 

·
PostSlut
Joined
·
13,597 Posts
XLRVIII said:
Which Track?

Lonestar Raceway has a kick*ss friday night program!

We went the last 2 friday nights.
Hey, I saw your posts over on westside....

BTW, the track they are reffering to is HRP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
we used to go to hrp on wed and fri, fridays...during TNT for a couple of hours.

Lots of westside cars out at Lonestar, had to race against one in the final round of eliminations on Sat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,062 Posts
Lonestar 1/8 mile?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
rbrown said:
Lonestar 1/8 mile?
used to be, they closed earlier in the year and converted to 1/4 mile.
grand opening was nov 29th.

Friday Night Bracket Program is 1/8th mile Street Stock and Jackpot Races with 1/4 mile test n tune sessions running

Saturday program has 1/4 mile Street Stock and Jackpot Races and 1/4 mile test n tune sessions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
Friday Night - Tiffany won the jackpot race in her 94 mark 8, David Rodarmel got Second in the street stock race in his 94 Mark 8

Saturday I won the 1/4 Mile Street Stock race in my 95 Mark 8.

Ya'll should come out and run some of these races...lots of FN-10's, would like to see some MN-12's as well, they should be pretty darned competitive in these races!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,062 Posts
You can't race Marks. It's not a race car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,062 Posts
Yeah I know.

I used to race my mom's 810 Station wagon. The thing would fly.
Datsun that is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,062 Posts
Sorry sonny what did you say, my hearing aid was off

Keeping this at the top aren't we.


Anymore coming to the track?
 

·
PostSlut
Joined
·
13,597 Posts
rbrown said:
Sorry sonny what did you say, my hearing aid was off

Keeping this at the top aren't we.


Anymore coming to the track?
I hope I have enough time(and $$$$), to hit the track this year.
 
1 - 20 of 156 Posts
Top