TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Yeah if there's a date you guys want to meet up anytime soon? We can always meet up at Rock Falls too.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Doesn't matter to me, I might be getting my old FF job at Volk Field again so I'm up for anything around there.

·
Registered
229 Posts
This year we definitely need to get some tbirds down in Sheboygan Falls for the Ducktona 500 Car Show. It's always a great turn out but there are never any newer birds there. This year it will be on the 4th of July, let me know if you guys want in.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Ok guys lets get something going here. First let's choose a drag strip and a date that we all can agree on and meet up for some runs. We have Great Lakes, Rock Falls and WI international. Does anyone have a problem with June timeframe?

·
Registered
975 Posts
You might cross-post anything at GLD in Illinois. There's always lots of IL plates at GLD (or Lake Geneva for that matter lol)

·
Registered
170 Posts
anything ever happen with this? we could plan something for sept so everyone has advanced notice... better drag weather then too! lower humidity. i wanted to get some gears and better tires on my car before i ran her at a strip, but this way i would know what i picked up from those two mods!

·
Registered
975 Posts
anything ever happen with this? we could plan something for sept so everyone has advanced notice... better drag weather then too! lower humidity. i wanted to get some gears and better tires on my car before i ran her at a strip, but this way i would know what i picked up from those two mods!
Just tell me when & where :)

·
Registered
871 Posts
I meant moving under its own power, any way yours would still probably beat my blue one the way it sits if that makes you feel better

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Yea this kinda fell apart, I just bought a house soooo all my time has been with that. When ever you guys want to meet up at a track let me know, I'll try and make it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts