TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past few months, I have been hunting down and fixing several engine/transmission problems that I have been having. However, on my way to my brother's shop this afternoon, I got into an accident. Some young idiot turned left in front of me. He claimed that the light was red and I got cited for the accident. Needless to say, my Monday was not very good.

If anyone out there has some parts they are willing to sell at some good prices please PM me. I will need a passenger side headlight, fender, header panel, and hood. I might just do the GM headlight switch. I already have the headlights but I really need to get it back on the road ASAP.

·
Super Moderator
9,175 Posts
I've been planning to run to the pick-n-pull on W130 up here to do a swap on some taillights I bought a little bit ago; I can pick up some stuff if you have a way to come get it. They do have a few Cougars on the lot but I don't remember any being that color. Let me know if you want to work something out.

·
Super Moderator
9,175 Posts
96/97 fenders have holes for the body cladding. Otherwise they're the same.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Damn that sucks, I've got a chameleon fender, I have to see if it's rusting out or not, I don't remember, pm if you're interested.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, correct me if I am wrong. All I need to put the 96/97 front end on is bumper cover, headlights, header panel, and hood correct?

·
Super Moderator
7,490 Posts
You will also need the foam bumper absorber off a 96/97 car, and the hood release lever is different as well. That should be everything though.

·
Registered
680 Posts
How do you get cited based on his claim with no witnesses or video evidence? Seems a bit crooked to me...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts