TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Detroit Metro area have a car transport trailer that I could borrow or rent to tow my Bird to the Summer Blast X in West Virginia. The cheapest I am finding is from U-haul for ~$250 for 4 days, so if anyone has one I can borrow for free, or at least rent for cheaper I would be interested. Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

·
Super Moderator
12,072 Posts
Drive it! Ya wuss. :tongue:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Drive it! Ya wuss. :tongue:
It's not that I am a wuss. It's that I need to transport drag wheels, myself, my wife a 3 year old, a 1 year old and all the stuff necessary to allow the 4 of us to live for 4 days:). I did mention to my wife that we could just buy that cougar xr7 SC in the for sale forums and then we could drive 2 MN12s :). Look forward to seeing you at summer blast.

·
Super Moderator
12,072 Posts
I know. I'm teasing.

Looking forward to seeing you again too; and that hot new engine of yours!

Yea, LOL bring 2 MN12's!

Have a safe trip down to Martinsburgh!

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
...It's that I need to transport drag wheels, myself, my wife a 3 year old, a 1 year old and all the stuff necessary to allow the 4 of us to live for 4 days:).
I don't have any little kids and that's the excuse I use! :D

I can pack wheels/tires, tools and my luggage and be just fine driving to any event, but when you start adding a wife and what she packs for a weekend... forget about it. In all honesty, it was the wife who said we needed a trailer. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts