TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we are not supposed to do this, but what is the best way to download and/or print Jerry's tranny article?

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
You can print it right from your browser. choose the "shrink pages to fit" option. I don't see a reason you shouldn't, unless you plan to make $$$ of it directly.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
I just saved it as a webpage (MHTML) gallery archive. I don't have access to the web all of the time, so I wanted to have it on my computer. After I opened each one of them up from my computer then it opened up without having to be connected to the web. Hope that helps you out.

Russell

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
It should be in the preferences or options on the print screen (the screen after you go to file, print that has the # of copies you want to print, etc.). Then there is a check box on mine that says scale to fit.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Some versions of IE will only print the html and not the flash, you might have to right click on the thesis and choose print.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got it to print but it is very small text. Is there anyway to make it larger? Thanks for the help so far.

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
GreenBird said:
unless you plan to make $$$ of it directly.
Making money off of the J-mod Thesis... hmmmm :zdevil:

jk.. im sure they are printing it out for a reference when they plan the Jmod...
Thats what im gonna do this weekend =)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts