TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i was curious how much fluid will the pan hold. I'm going to be rechecking my valve body bolts and seeing how it feels taking the lower spring out for the 1-2 shift

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
3 qts should be plenty.
I've never run a lower 1-2 spring with the Jmod. At mild specs I wouldnt worry about tit. Also, if you tighten the VB bolts 3 times in sequence when you first put it on, you'll never have to retorque them. Sequence is in my article in the WIP forum.

Tom

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya i totally forgot to torque them 3 times i was in a big hurry to get it done :) wanted to see the results

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just got done with taking out the bottom spring but when i took off the pan the snap ring was about a quarter the way out and i know i put it on there correctly when i did the mod so i dont know whats up with it but the 1-2 is even more perfect now i need to get a chip :)

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Mattscoug94 said:
just got done with taking out the bottom spring but when i took off the pan the snap ring was about a quarter the way out and i know i put it on there correctly when i did the mod so i dont know whats up with it but the 1-2 is even more perfect now i need to get a chip :)
yea, wait until you get that chip. you will love it even more.

Frank

1 - 5 of 5 Posts