Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do y'all think? I'm thinking of buying a trans go kit for my aod. is this a good kit any other ones that might be better, i'm looking a trying to put a manual valvebody on my aod

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
i didn't vote. i believe it is a matter of opinion. i have the baumann kit, and am very happy with it. mark mccormick also has the baumann in the batmobile, and he is also very satisfied...and he puts down a lot more power than i do. nothing against transgo, just haven't used it. someone who has will chime in that it is great, so really, it is up to you. the baumann kit cost me $60, and the pressure relief valve(optional) was $40.

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
93 lx said:
nothing against transgo, just haven't used it. someone who has will chime in that it is great
i have a transgo in mine, and i love it. i went with the spring that offers the firmest 1-2 shift. i have gotten the tires to chirp a few times. not too shabby for a 3.8 :)

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
I dont know anything about the baumann kit, but I'm happy with my trans-go. If you're planning on putting a manual valve body in it, I think you might be better off splurging on a Lentech manual valve body.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts