TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new trans is all in but I snagged teh lines while it was being aligned and bent them. Question is if anyone can get me a pic of where the liens go into the trans or just tell which one goes to the top and bottom hole(left line being drivers side)? I have a pretty good idea but just want to make sure.

Thanks,
-Miller

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
i can print off a picture out of the catalog , but i dont have a way to scan it, do you have a number i could fax one to you?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Justin,

Lets try this number:

Its through aol and I've never used it before but its worth a shot.

Thanks,
-Miller

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
ill try in a few mintues, its actually for a 93 but should surfice for what you need. justin

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
it went through , let me know how it turned out.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok got it. I am surprised aol actually did something right. It should be all I need.

Thanks Justin,
-Bryan Miller

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Justin,
If the lines get switched is there any thing I shoudl be worried about? LiKe a valve or something. I am trying to track down the source of a noise from my trans.

thanks,
-Miller

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
well i dont think i t will, due to the fact of its going to push the fuild thru the cooler whatever way its hooked up.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
The only way that switching the lines would cause a problem, is if someone had installed a inline filter in the trans lines. If it were switched then, it would send all the crap back into the trans.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts