TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there was a technical reference anwhere in regards to 4r70w control algorithm, like at what pwm rate the epc is driven at, at what shift points to the ss1 and ss2 shift solenoids get switched at, cross reference between ohm readout of the internal tft (temperature sensor) and actual temp, and tcc control (where is it locked up, during third+4th?, at what tps voltage rate do you turn it off, etc,) and etc etc.

Thanks,
Aaron

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Unfortunately there are only a handful of people with that information, and they're mostly all in the chip business... what is it youre trying to do?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well,
I'm wanting to integrate control of the transmission into a megasquirt-avr efi computer so everything is controlled by one computer, not one module for ignition, another for efi, another for tranny, etc.

I have found some info concerning other similar transmissions and simple algorithms people make to control them, but i just am lacking info.

I'd like to find out how the ecu modulates the line pressure, i know with a solenoid, but is it using pwm or what? Does the ford book on these talk anything about the algorithm?

Thanks,
Aaron

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coud you verify the following table for me please?

Gear SS1 SS2
First 1 0
2nd 0 0
3rd 0 1
4th 1 1

Thanks,
Aaron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts