TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fall work season is beginning. I'm scheduled to fly into O'Hare on Monday, September 9 for two to three weeks of work in Braidwood.

I'll be staying in Kankakee.

Anybody in the area want to meet? :zbeer:

As always, reply here or send me a PM and we'll see what we can work out...

Regards,
:zmonkey:
- Ron

·
Super Moderator
12,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
I would but currently in Vermont at the moment.... :(

-The Great

·
Super Moderator
12,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, as long as you're home between Sept. 9 and about the 30th I think may be we could work something out .... :zdunno:

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
We are supposed to leave Vermont Sept 27th.... so it will be close... i'll keep you updated

C.Hill

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
You'll be an hour from me. I'm surprised Matt hasn't responded here yet.

My bird has been on blocks in the garage for almost a year, so you probably won't see it.

-Bryan

·
Super Moderator
12,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
When are you coming back down my way?
I have no idea when I'll be back your way. Sorry I missed you last fall when I was in NOLA. Hard to believe it's been nearly a year since I was there ...

You'll be an hour from me. I'm surprised Matt hasn't responded here yet.

My bird has been on blocks in the garage for almost a year, so you probably won't see it.

-Bryan
Matt knows I'll be in the area. We talked about my trip in chat a few nights ago.

We were talking about trying to put a local meet together with as many guys as we can gather. It would be great to meet more of the Chicago area TCCoA crew during my visit.

I'll post updates as my schedule developes. I do know that I'll be working nights once we get started but, I'll be on day shift for the first week that I'm in town.

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool guys!

I'm settled in here in Kankakee. Got my gangsta Monkey avatar up and everything. :tongue: My friends and family were teasing me when I told them I was comming to Chicago. They said "Put your bullet proff jacket on!" due to the high murder rate up here ...

A little slow getting started with work. I've got to start working nights - probably tomorrow night (9/12). I'll keep you posted as my schedule developes. (It's very fluid ... as these projects go - I think our best chance for a meet up will be on my way out of here towards the end of this project. Probably towards the end of next week.

I'm not going to be available to meet with anyone right now, unless some of you are close to Kankakee or are willing to drive down here some afternoon. I'm working 6 PM to 6 AM until further notice.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
I'm in:D

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Lmk I'm really close but I'm working **** hrs so might be tough

You can go look at my junk in my storage unit under a car cover... :tongue:

HA! I still owe you lunch

Why do u owe me lunch?

·
Super Moderator
12,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright guys, I know this is short notice - such is the nature of my work - but it's looking like tonight or Thursday is going to be my best chance of getting together with some of you before I leave.

I should know tonight if I've been released from this job to travel home - probably on Thursday or Friday.

I'm in Kankakee and I'm heading home out of O'Hare; you guys figure out a good location and let me know where we can meet when I'm on my way out of town. I'll keep you posted as to my schedule ....

·
Registered
253 Posts
That would be awesome, hopefully my Thunderbird doesn't have any trouble like it did when I wanted to make it to the last meets.

·
Super Moderator
12,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL

Yea, I understand that! It's a haul down here. I'm going to try to get a room closer to O'hare for my last night in the area before I leave. I hate that drive too...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts