TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a week in the great white north of Minnesota my employer has seen fit to send me to a warmer place for my next project. So, without further ado...

Anybody in the Sunshine State want to meet?

I'll be flying into Miami on Monday, the 9th of March, for a week or two of work in the Homestead area.

My flight arrives in Miami at 9:00 PM local time Monday night.

I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn Express
KENDALL EAST-MIAMI
11520 SW 88TH STREET
MIAMI, FL 33176

So, If you're near by and you'd like to meet... As always, reply here or send me a PM. We'll see if we can work something out.

Regards,

TM

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
buy my ticket, and i'll visit you!

·
Super Moderator
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. Anybody wanna hang with the Monkey in Miami this weekend? (On their own dime of course :D ) Sorry Jon.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
NW Miami here ! Sorry but no hanging for me, single Dad. The Bird gets back up on Jack stands Tomorrow. I see they got you way out west. Not lots to do other then getting hyper on Cuban Espresso. lol
Not Far from you(with Car) is a Motorcycle come together every Thursday Night.

-Maic

·
Super Moderator
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have fun in North Cuba...and stay away from little Haiti!
Thanks. I'm still here and my schedule is pretty light right now if you'd like to meet.

And dude. Your avatar is killing me. That is really hard to look at.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Have fun in North Cuba...and stay away from little Haiti!
Down here is more West Cuba. Your Avatar! Don't be surprised if PPL get a RDNK impression considering your Post and Avatar.
Lil Haiti is okay, Stay away from __18th and 15th Ave. in Liberty City__and 14th Str. in Overtown___!!

·
Super Moderator
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great. No, not home yet. Still in Miami. Right now it's looking like it will be Monday the 23rd or so before I get home. I spent last weekend hanging out in South Beach.

I was able to get hotbird's Kooks headers and take them to Tbirdbrain for coating this week. So, yea I had a great week. :D

-Ron

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Great. No, not home yet. Still in Miami. Right now it's looking like it will be Monday the 23rd or so before I get home. I spent last weekend hanging out in South Beach.

I was able to get hotbird's Kooks headers and take them to Tbirdbrain for coating this week. So, yea I had a great week. :D

-Ron
Glad to hear you had a good week! SB is a lil bit boring. Just a bit N. of Preston's House is Atlantic Ave.
If You go East you will find a Strip with a few Club's and more mixed(normal) PPL.
I cant remember when i was out the last Time but i come around allot.
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

-Maic

1 - 14 of 14 Posts