TCCoA Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
In case you're planning to come check it out, I got the directions for ya. If you come, come find me. Only Bird there, just watch it, I'll be around it eventually. I'll take you for a ride along

1: Start out going NORTHWEST on TAPTEAL DR toward STEPTOE ST. 0.5 mi
2: Turn RIGHT onto STEPTOE ST. 0.2 mi
3: Enter next roundabout and take 2nd exit onto COLUMBIA PARK TRL. 3.0 mi
4: Turn LEFT onto QUEENSGATE DR. 0.3 mi
5: Turn RIGHT onto KEENE RD. Pass through 1 roundabout. 5.0 mi
6: Turn LEFT onto W VAN GIESEN ST/ WA-224. Continue to follow WA-224. 0.4 mi

Keene RD. ends when it intersects with Van Giesen, so, once you get to the end of Keene, just turn left, and the track is off to the left. Can't miss it.

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks Kelsey.

Sorry, I'm not going to make it. The job i was on finished up on Wednesday and I flew home yesterday.

Best of luck and keep those great pictures (and may be a video or two) of your racing coming!

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Kelsey you're not the only one on this side of the state. And Just a heads up... Apparently we're going to be tearing up our runway and redoing it. Which means get ready for all our KC-135's cuz apparently we're coming to operate out of your airport there aha. The rumour has it we'll be doing 4 month rotations down there sometime next year I believe. If I'm not deployed I'll be driving the bird down there (as long as it isn't winter) and we can hang out sometime. We can go do some AutoCross or something. I've been dying to give it a whirl. We'll see how the Koni's and H&R's plus all the other goodies do.

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I'm tenatively scheduled to be back in Washington for the 2011 tour starting on Wednesday! I'll be flying to Seattle and working in Centralia.

More info to come...

Anybody in the area interested in meeting?

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Sorry Ron. I'm no longer in Washington. I'm in Okinawa Japan now. Sorry I won't get to meet you this go around.
Bummer Dude.

No, I'm not coming to Japan to see you. :tongue: You should fix your location in your profile.

We'll get together some time when you're home in Asheville and go drive those great twisty mountain roads. :thumbsup:

Say hello to NativeD for me.

Come to Iowa, then we will talk. Haha I was born in Washington, and have family there. Moved to the sticks tho. Have fun TM.
If I'm ever out that way I'll let ya know. The closest work I've had to Iowa was in Joplin, MO, Arkansas and up in North Dakota.

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Bump.

Anybody in the Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia areas that would like to meet?

I'm flying your way today.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,849 Posts
Fly safe Ron and if someone starts running toward the front shouting "'Allahu Akbar!' "stick your foot out and plant there face in the floor :D

·
Administrator
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thanks Darren.

You know, there's nothing safer than having a Trunk Monkey on an airplane. :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
sorry ive been busy with my car and my new job, if you ever make it back out to WA i live in the woodinville redmond area. if you want to meet up sometime when your back out here let me know. 206 755 8352. just text me that with Tbird meet up. i tend not to answer unknown numbers as i get way to many colleges calling me.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.