TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading to Deutschland tomorrow for a weeks worth of training.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Cool Ron. We are kind of on the same page , Hoping a flight tomorrow as well for training in Seattle . Best of luck to ya on your flight ;)

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i hope customs doesn't have a problem with smuggling in monkeys...lol have fun, and be safe man. soon the world will know the monkey of the trunk!
LOL Thanks. I got my rabies shots and my flea and tick collar. I'm all set! :zmonkey: :D

Cool Ron. We are kind of on the same page , Hoping a flight tomorrow as well for training in Seattle . Best of luck to ya on your flight ;)
Cool. Have a safe trip. We're heading in completely opposite directions. LOL

You flying out of Greensboro?

I'm leaving from CLT to ATL then on to DUS.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Good luck to both of you, and hope you both find some pleasure in your travels.

·
̇
3,702 Posts
Sounds like fun.. :)

Don't forget to pick up some clothes..So you can fit in with the locals..lol

Enjoy your trip, have fun, and be safe!

You too Darren!

;)

Rayo..

·
Administrator
8,009 Posts
Have a safe trip Ron! :wavey:

Does this explain you new avatar?

Joe

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Daniela called you a b**ch and wishes she was going to visit home. She said bring her home some German chocolate and all we be forgiven! :)

Have a safe trip and enjoy your stay! Where EXACTLY are you going?

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. I plan on shooting some video of my trip. I'm going to try my hand at producing something besides drag racing videos.

Daniela called you a b**ch and wishes she was going to visit home. She said bring her home some German chocolate and all we be forgiven! :)

Have a safe trip and enjoy your stay! Where EXACTLY are you going?
LOL

Sorry Daniela. :(

I'm flying into Dusseldorf and my training is in Muelheim.

My wife warned me not to buy one of those touristy steins with the artsy side and the pewter top. I told her "Don't worry honey, I'll bring you some lederhosen." :D

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Thanks guys. I plan on shooting some video of my trip. I'm going to try my hand at producing something besides drag racing videos.

LOL

Sorry Daniela. :(

I'm flying into Dusseldorf and my training is in Muelheim.

My wife warned me not to buy one of those touristy steins with the artsy side and the pewter top. I told her "Don't worry honey, I'll bring you some lederhosen." :D

http://www.thesecondlunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Trading-Places-Inga-580x390.jpg

[IMG]http://www.destination-munich.com/image-files/lederhosen-germany.jpg[/QUOTE]

Daniela said a nice thing to pick up is one of those little wooden coo-coo clocks. The weekly ones, NOT the 12 hour ones that are for the tourists.

BTW, Daniela is from Mannheim which is about 180 miles south of where you are going. Maybe you can get your monkey to smuggle some chocolate? lol

Oh, and definitely shoot some video of the Autobahn!

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
thats crazy.....my mother in law just got back, and brought me a shot glass with Deutschland on it!

be careful.

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Hanging out at the Delta Sky club right now. Flight to Germany leaves in about two hours.

Nope. Not my first trip out of the country. I've been to Canada (Does that even count? :tongue:), Jamacia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Cuba, and Panama.

This is my first trip to Europe though; I'm very excited.

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
2,643 Posts
You'll have fun. You have to hit up some of that fine German brew though LOL!!

I spent 3 years there many moons ago in the vicinity of Stuttgart-Augsburg. I spent some time up in Nurnberg too!

Rent a Porsche and hit the autobahn!!!!!!

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
Don't forget to pick up some clothes..So you can fit in with the locals..lol

Rayo..
Dude. He already dresses like that here.

:D:D:D

have fun, be safe, Ron. :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts