TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any knew for sure the qaulity of the trnd design cobra r with ra aird scoops. i planned on bying one soon and am worried that itll be a piece of crap so any insite will help.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I am looking at that same Ram Air hood. From what I can gather, it is made by Legendary which is a company that may be out of business. I haven't heard too many good things about Legendary. I've had people tell me that their hoods sometimes don't fit and take a lot of money and modifying to work. I'm interested in the hood and might end up buying it someday, if it's still around, but for now I'm going to hold off.

·
Registered
323 Posts
i haven't had a problem with mine besides a little bit of moding since it was made for a 95 t-bird. isn't there a link on here somewere to the same hood as mine with out the scoops.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
I would suggest to anyone that wanted a cowl induction or a ram air hood get it b/c our cars are out of production and I am sue other than this site and a few others, the demand is very low. When the demand is low, the production stops.

·
Registered
323 Posts
great point. that is why there is not too many aftermarket parts for our cars.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Bradley Blaze said:
I would suggest to anyone that wanted a cowl induction or a ram air hood get it b/c our cars are out of production and I am sue other than this site and a few others, the demand is very low. When the demand is low, the production stops.
Yeah but for $500 for the hood another another $1,000 to make it fit a look right, it's not worth it at all. I thought about it for $500, but not $1,500. It doesn't look that good, or make that big of a difference.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hood Reply

So whats everyone say about the hood heres a poll for everyoen

Would u buy it or not. please reply back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts