TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2010 BMW M5
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SCOREE!!!!! and I apologize for such a dumb question, I'll forever leave the board now...jk haha but anyway thanks for not being a jerk about it. Cool glad to know it will fit my crappy '95 block!

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
That is so awesome. Now I know what I want. I'm curious how epic this combination would be if it were supercharged or turbocharged...

·
Registered
2010 BMW M5
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well with 390 hp as a base # after the swap....the possibilites for roasting tires are endless :p

·
5,650 Posts
Well with 390 hp as a base # after the swap....the possibilites for roasting tires are endless :p
Just keep in mind there are intake and exhaust considerations to that number. Don't expect to buy that kit, throw on a PI intake, and make those numbers.

·
Registered
2010 BMW M5
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well of course! but PI intake? The top end kit comes with the upgraded trickflow intake if I'm not mistaken

·
Registered
2010 BMW M5
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh wow crap another $800 yayy lol. I didn't see that. So you have to basically get 3 separate pieces to get everything you need.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts

·
Registered
2010 BMW M5
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol don't worry. It's not mean, it's true AHAHAHA!

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Unfortunately, a lot of us realize we really don't have the dough to throw around like that. lol

·
Registered
654 Posts
It fits the 4.6 & the 5.4 I'd guess that the 390/376 in on the 5.4?

I just might have found another new use of my return to 50% disposable income... (New/ old jobs rule!!!)

*puts the linky in the "operation dirty bird" folder*

:D

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,118 Posts
It fits the 4.6 & the 5.4 I'd guess that the 390/376 in on the 5.4?

I just might have found another new use of my return to 50% disposable income... (New/ old jobs rule!!!)

*puts the linky in the "operation dirty bird" folder*

:D
A 5.4L will be lucky to hit 300 HP, that is a 4.6L...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts